An Unplugged Trails Hiking and Meditation Retreat
20TH – 27TH September 2020
Bunbuni Parvati Valley, Himachal Pradesh, India
Can you move beyond the habitual comforts, switch off from preoccupations, and just watch yourself without all your stories? Walking in the mountains you give yourself a chance to explore nature in its untouched form. It opens a space for you. Give yourself the gift of observation and see what unfolds.
Through day hikes and camping, silent walks, pranayam, and guided meditation, introspection, group discussions, writing and journaling, the moving retreat becomes a reflective journey. The stillness in the Himalayan landscape offers you love, space, challenges and insights. Come let yourself be saturated by this land of Gurus and Teachers whose guidance is walking inside and along with you.
At Unplugged trails, we (your hosts, Vijay/Kaare and Rina) conduct guided hiking and meditation retreats; throughout the retreat we will be present at every step of your personal journey.
During this retreat we trek to the little explored Bunbuni meadow (3200mtrs), in Parvati Valley situated in Himachal Pradesh. The quiet Kalga village (2300Mtrs) will be our base for acclimatisation and day hikes to Pulga, Bandhak, and through the forest towards Kheerganga. The big adventure is trekking up to the high altitude Bunbuni Meadow. Staying in modest mountain homestays, tents, and eating simple homecooked meals, you step back to simplicity and surrender yourself to mountain life.
- RETREAT DETAILS
- Difficulty level: moderate (if you do regular cardio and strength exercise); difficult (if you are not use to hiking or exercise)
- Retreat costs:
- 29,000 INR (425 USD) till 15th August 2020 .
- 34,000 INR (495 USD) – 16th August to 5th September 2020.
- Cancellation policy: 50% refund between 1st August and 1st September 2020. No refunds are possible after 1st September.
- Bank transfer details: For details get in touch with us personally
- Costs include: the retreat package (3 local day hikes; 3 days trekking and camping to and from Bunbuni; Homestay on double sharing basis, vegetarian meals on all days, tea/coffee, tents on double sharing, camp staff, sleeping bag, permits, guide for all hikes, guided meditation and activities, writing materials, preparation guidelines before the hike, booking guidelines [not booking amount] to and from Kalga)
- If you require single occupancy at Homestay and Tent charges will be extra
- For Registered participants – 2 local hikes in Pune and 2 intro-walks in Denmark are Free
- Not included: transport to and from Kalga, personal hiking gear, porters (if needed)
- For more details, email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call us on – Rina Dedhiya +91 9960969717 (India), Kaare Troelsen (Vijay) +45 50481936 (Denmark)
Contact Rina +919960969717
Contact Vijay +4550481936
Email - email@example.com
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook and read more about us at http://www.unpluggedtrails.net